- Aggressive traction and excellent side hill stability.
- Hammer-forged steel traction cleats are the most wear resistant.
- Traction cleats are self-cleaning and give exceptional skid-steer control.
- Smooth running double-pivot design.
- Extends tire life and easy on drive train.
Do you need traction and flotation? The Z-Series from Loegering combines the increased floatation and powerful traction you need to power through the widest range of applications. The Loegering Z-Series was designed to capitalize on the added traction that a skid-steer operator needs. They deliver incredible traction, excellent side-hill stability, and easy installation. They keep you working in any condition which puts more money in your pocket by providing more hours on the job.
The Z-Series has individually hardened components to increase longevity and dependability in any aggressive condition. They are engineered to be strong, long-lasting, and self-cleaning. The Z-Series increases tire life while providing a smooth ride which will decrease operator fatigue.
For more information about Z-Series call (800) 373-5441.
click here for warranty information: http://www.loegering.com/news/view.asp?id=12